Monday, December 14, 2009

Coal-fired power plants biographies





2u72q18176iirm8xpt5s.gif
Flowers - 2u72q18176iirm8xpt5s.gif




Keywords:


This Orange little Flower, taken when i walking around, then a look at for this little flower, and their so rich colour, this really make me feel so comfort to see for a while, fortunately i carried my only one camera, and take this picture, and the result... still beauty to display on my wallpaper monitor.



sam_youd_with_medal.jpgAfter a few nervous moments yesterday when I almost missed meeting up with the judges I can now reveal (with much excitement) that we won a gold medal for our display. I'm really pleased for everyone involved; all the hard work has finally paid off.

Of course now that the medal's been awarded there's no stopping me; I've already got a great idea for next year!



Dove... flying around. This tiny flower, with mostly with white colour, plus a little spot of yellow. The formation of dove.




Purple Flower

atheana

atheana's photo



A beautiful blossom appears even more beautiful in a dark or dirty environment. Just like a beautiful loving soul appears even brighter in darkness of this world. A truly loving soul always auto-adjusts to unlimited love in darkness. The darker the world, the more love will be shining until all darkness dissolved and all imprisoned souls freed.
In album Lotus flowers
< br />
Colour with two (quite unique). Hung in rock wall, this flower with white and yellow around, catch my spot, take a few minutes before can captured it, cause this flower hung in wall quite tall.



Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment